Ordering Wood Chips in the City of Madison

There has been a slight change for requesting wood chips from the City of Madison for community gardens:
STREETS EAST doesn’t want to fuss with emailed forms any more. There have been promotions, retirements, etc. which leads to lost emails. Instead? They would like garden leaders to call and request wood chips: 608-246-4532 (8am-3pm week days).
STREETS WEST prefers to receive an emailed form (same as previous years).
Which side to contact? In general, Park Street is the dividing line between east and west. For example, Brittingham Park is in Streets East; Marlborough is West. (Note: Use your best guess, the Streets person will tell you if you need to contact the other side).
%d bloggers like this: