The micro-grant fund is supported by Gardens Network Member gardens who contribute 10% of their plot fees to the fund each year. The fund is overseen by Community GroundWorks and the Gardens Network Advisory Team. The team sets financial goals, reviews applications, and approves awards.
2018 Garden Enhancement Grant
Are you a garden leader working to improve your garden but need funding? Do you have a dream project that you’ve been waiting to make happen at your garden? *Note: only existing gardens in Dane County are eligible for this grant. Applications will be accepted through June 1st.
- Please read the 2018 Garden Enhancement Grant Program Guidelines to find out if you are eligible for funding!
Click the following links to download an application.
2018 Garden Enhancement Grant Application (Word Doc)
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us is you have any questions!
- Allis Heritage Community Garden: gardener outreach and education
- McCormick Community Garden: water system upgrade
- Prairie Hills Community Garden: pollinator project – bat house and plants
- Truax Community Garden: accessible gardening – raised bed and pathway
- Bridge-LakePoint-Waunona Community Garden: bulletin board and garden sign
- Hammersley Community Garden: garden banner and tools
- Moorland Gardens
- Troy Community Garden: accessible garden path