The micro-grant fund is supported by Gardens Network Member gardens who contribute 10% of their plot fees to the fund each year. The fund is overseen by Community GroundWorks and the Gardens Network Advisory Team. The team sets financial goals, reviews applications, and approves awards.
2018 Garden Enhancement Grant
Are you a garden leader working to improve your garden but need funding? Do you have a dream project that you’ve been waiting to make happen at your garden? *Note: only existing gardens in Dane County are eligible for this grant. Applications will be accepted through May 1st.
- Please read the 2018 Garden Enhancement Grant Program Guidelines to find out if you are eligible for funding!
Click the following links to download an application.
2018 Garden Enhancement Grant Application (Word Doc)
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us is you have any questions!
- Allis Heritage Community Garden
- McCormick Community Garden
- Prairie Hills Community Garden
- Truax Community Garden
- Bridge-LakePoint-Waunona Community Garden
- Hammersley Community Garden
- Moorland Gardens
- Troy Community Garden